Welcome to our small, quiet campsite in Le Rozier. In an idyllic setting we offer the comforts for a relaxed stay close to the nature. An oasis for lovers of authentic camping.
It’s a campsite without mobile-homes, without swimming pool and children’s playground.
We offer 30 well shaded pitches, some of them direct on the river bank. Furthermore we have 3 rental caravans, equipped with all necessary to spend a few quiet days. The sanitary block is simple but clean.
With passion we take care about our ground almost all the year. The trees, bushes and flowers are very important for us. We do not use any chemicals (herbicides) and there are several places for the animals living although on the campsite: birds, lizards, toads, bats, etc
We are 24/7 available and are awaiting your questions and tips. When needed we have many kinds of tour guides, and climbing/ hiking routes to enjoy from the Jonte and Tarn region. Whatever you have on your mind, we will do our utmost to help you along with your quest for a perfect holiday in our stunning region.
We wish you a very nice day and we hope to receive you as our guests this holiday season.
Andreas & Franziska
Our campsite is open from the beginning of April until the beginning of Oktober.
- Rezeption desk: 9-23h
- Check-in (low-season): 9h – 22h
- Check-in (saison): 12h – 22h
- Check-out: till 12h
Dogs are welcome
- 33 sites half/ full shadow, some of which are located directly on the river bank
- Electricity and drinking water tap points on site
- BBQ for free use at our snack bar with free use of our tables and chairs. Open fire and BBQ at the premises is not allowed.
- Wooden cabin (3x4m) for a cold night shelter and at heavy rains
- Free Wifi
- Dogs are allowed and welcome (on leech)
We offer a place for a drink, like the great local wines, to enjoy a freshly caught trouts or one of the best home made hamburgers of the region… and don’t forget our famous Croque-Monsieurs? Our snack is open from 9-23H for cold drinks and ice-creams and from 19-23h to eat.
- Ice bottles for your cooling device
- Possibility to re-freeze your cooling elements
The sanitarys are not „brand-new“ but functional and always clean.
- Simple but clean building with great showers
- Separate wash basins with warm water and electricity
- Washing basins and drying facilities
- Washing machine
- Used water disposal for caravans and campers
- Chemical toilet disposal
- We speak Schweizerdeutsch, German, French and English
- We only accept cash, no bank or credit cards. An ATM is available in the village of Le Rozier (5 min walk)
In Le Rozier (5 minute walk) you will find almost all what you need for your holidays.
Our camping is listed in the following guides: